Friday, May 16, 2008

Living in the Day

I have just returned from lunch with 4 former co-workers/friends. How wonderful that our relationship continues! We talked a little about my old work environment, but mostly we talked as friends...it was wonderful!

At this point I am on a quest for self-discovery - YES, even at the age of 62 the quest continues.

So many have asked, "What do you really want to do?" Well, sometimes your ideal is not practical...I need to work, and since I am at a new starting point, I would like to work for a non-profit/humanitarian based organization/company. There are so many people that need so much ...Doing administrative assistant/clerical work in that kind of environment really appeals to me.

In the mean time, I am doing some painting, reading...having a great deal of faith that things will work for the best in my life...(understanding that I must help to make the best happen)...but knowing that I am not in this alone...my Higher Power is with me...and Staying in the Day, in the Now, is the best way for this to happen.

"LIVE IN THE PRESENT...MAKE IT SO BEAUTIFUL THAT IT WILL BE WORTH REMEMBERING."

1 comment:

abigail said...

Hi...I am really glad you are doing a blog! You are a great writer and have beautiful pictures to share!